tuition payment plans
SFAI offers alternative options for payment of tuition charges. Students must choose a payment option prior to tuition due date:
A) A full payment option that requires one payment after deducting financial aid.
B) A monthly payment option that divides tuition, after deducting financial aid, into four (4) monthly installments:
Monthly payment plans are available to students enrolled in six units or more per semester that are in good financial standing.
Students who enroll in fewer than six units must pay in full at registration.
PLEASE NOTE: Tuition payment plans are only in effect for the current term. If you wish to be on a payment plan, it must be renewed each semester.
Methods of Payment
- Tuition payments may be made by cash, check, credit card, or bank draft payable to “San Francisco Art Institute”.
- Debit card, ACH, wire transfer, VISA, MasterCard, and American Express will be accepted for payment.
- Monthly payments may also be charged to a debit card, VISA, MasterCard, or American Express by installment plan and will be automatically charged on the first of each month.
- An administrative fee of $25 will be charged for students selecting the monthly payment plan option.
- A $50 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Late fees of $25 per month will be charged for all delinquent payments received after the 15th of the month.
- Interest will be charged at the rate of 0.83% per month on the outstanding balance after the published tuition payment due date.