SFAI is currently accepting applications for Summer and Fall 2012
The San Francisco Art Institute is currently accepting applications for Summer 2012 and Fall 2012 admission, as well as summer programs for non-enrolled students.
Prospective undergraduate students are encouraged to attend the Spring 2012 Open House at SFAI’s historic San Francisco campus on Saturday, February 11. Prospective undergraduate and graduate students are invited to the Los Angeles Open House on Saturday, February 25.
Admission deadlines for Summer 2012:
- Low-Residency MFA Program: Applications are being accepted on a space-available basis.
- Summer Undergraduate Residency Program (8-week intensive program): Applications are due April 1, 2012.
- PreCollege Program (5-week intensive program): Applications are due May 1, 2012. The scholarship application deadline and the international student application deadline are April 1, 2012.
Admissions deadlines for Fall 2012:
- Undergraduate Programs: Priority deadline for BFA and BA admission is February 1, 2012. After February 1, applications for undergraduate programs will be accepted on a rolling basis for Fall admission.
- MA Program: Applications are being accepted on a space-available basis.
- MFA, Low-Residency MFA, and Post Baccalaureate Program: Applications are being accepted on a space-available basis.
For more information about SFAI's application process, please see the admissions page, or call 415.749.4500.