Sean McFarland (San Francisco) is a photographer whose work explores the relationships between the process of image making, artifice, photographic truth, and the representation of landscape. He has exhibited internationally and his work resides in the collections of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and the Whitney Museum of American Art Library.
- Viewshed, Baer Ridgway Exhibitions, San Francisco, CA, 2011 (solo)
- Bay Area Now 6, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, San Francisco, CA, 2011 (group)
- White Rooms: Sean McFarland, White Columns, New York City, NY, 2005 (solo)
- BS, Humboldt State University
- MFA, California College of the Arts