Nik Bertulis is visiting faculty in Urban Studies and Design and Technology. His work draws from performance research, novel ecosystems and social technology. He was raised free-range in the city of Seattle where he studied its streets, and myriad natural ecosystems. His work tends toward activating interactive, community spaces, i.e. yellow bike programs, urban farms, storm-water landscapes, street festivals and alter-mundista street protests.
- Center for Contemporary Art, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Green City Gallery, Berkeley, CA
- International Design Resource Showcase, Seattle, WA
- Water Works, Oakland, CA
- “The Enduring Chinampas of Xochimilco,” Permaculture Activist, Winter 2005-6
- BAS, Ecological Design, Colorado College