Nick Lally is an artist and programmer whose work explores the ways informational technologies have affected peoples' everyday lives. His work spans a range of media—from installation and performance to custom software and electronics—and reflects his interest in digital media, collaboration, participation, radical political theory, mathematics, critical spatial practices, and friendship. He lives and works in Oakland, California.
- Time-Based Art Festival, Portland Institute for Contemporary Art, Portland, OR, 2010
- Crossing the Line, French Institute Alliance Francaise Co-presented with Whitney Live / Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, NY, 2009
- art.tech, The Lab, San Francisco, CA, 2009
- MFA, Digital Arts and New Media, University of California Santa Cruz
- BS, Fine Arts & Sociology, University of Oregon