Everything is of great interest to depict with a camera. Nearly every day I work in the studio on recently digital imagery. With a new scanner, older work of a suite of European images is being worked on as is a long b/w w/added text called Suite Nevada. Ecology, proper use of the environment and walking in landscape are my interests at the moment. The raison d’etre for present work is to create beauty as well as constantly expunge my mind of anger. It is about an openness and acceptance of all that is not cruel or ignorant.
- Now In Then, Togonon Gallery, San Francisco, CA, 2010
- SFMOMA 75th anniversary exhibition, San Francisco, CA, 2010
- A Rose Has No Teeth: Bruce Nauman in the 1960s, Berkeley Art Museum, 2007
- Volume: Counterculture. 2010/2 (#24).
- Looking for mushrooms. Museum Ludwig, 2009.
- Gordon, Alastair. Spaced Out: Radical Environments of the Psychedelic Sixties. Rizzoli, 2008.
- College of Marin, Kentfield CA (no degree)
- UCB and UCSF evening school (no degree)