Known for his 30 years of Plein-Aire landscape painting done in watercolor and oil on wood, Greg has exhibited worldwide and has sold through galleries and his studio/printshop. A frequent juror, he recently organized and curated DIABLO at Danville Theater Gallery, celebrating the beauty and diversity or Mt. Diablo. Greg is a specialist in stone lithography, maintaining the presses and stones required for this unique discipline in his studio. His diverse interests include: archery, birding, collecting (ceramic elves, wood animals, colored vinyl, bows+arrows), planting, pruning, and skiing. Since 1992, Greg has served as co-curator of Mt. Diablo Summit Museum Art Gallery in Mt. Diablo State Park.
- Impressions, Quaricus Gallery, Oakland, CA, 2011
- Diablo, Danville Theater Gallery, Oakland, CA, 2010
- Sacred Mountain, Images of Mt. Diablo and Mt. Fuji, Hearst Art Gallery, St. Mary's College of California, Moraga, CA, 2009
- International Art Exhibition, Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Baghdad, Iraq, 2008
- Humboldt State University
- BFA + MFA, California College of Arts and Crafts