Ben Wood is a British-born visual artist based in San Francisco. He is a recipient of the California Governor's Award for Historic Preservation for his work in preserving the Mission Dolores mural in 2004. His work has been shown internationally at the Museo Nacional de Arte in Mexico City, the London Jewish Museum, and the East West Center in Hololulu. Since 2004, he has created large scale video projections on Coit Tower, Dewey Monument, and other buildings in San Francisco. He has taught as a visiting lecturer at California State University, Monterey Bay and Menlo College, and as an associate faculty member at West Valley College.
- Tower Well Projection, Palo Alto Art Center, Palo Alto, 2012
- Dewey Monument Projection, Union Square, San Francisco, 2012
- "Ten Years Later," Projection at St. Ignatius Church, Manresa Gallery, San Francisco, 2011
- BFA, Digital Media, San Francisco Art Institute, San Francisco
- SM, Visual Studies, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, San Francisco