Andrew Rottner is a bookbinder hailing from the sunny land of Oakland. His art practice encompasses painting, illustration, book arts, box making, archiving, and fine art publishing. Andrew teaches bookbinding at the San Francisco Center for the Book as well as the San Francisco Art Institute. Andrew's imprint, Super Classy Publishing, produces fine press and artist books with many artists and printers. Andrew's books have shown at Photo L.A., the Codex Book Fair in Berkeley, and elsewhere. His work is also collected by Harvard University, Columbia University, Wittenberg University, Savannah College of Art & Design, The Library of Congress, and other institutions.
- Smoke Pourin' Out of a Boxcar Door, Super Classy Publishing, 2012
- The Shepherdess and the Chimney Sweep, Deeply Game Productions, 2012
- Manifest Joshua, Super Classy Publishing, forthcoming in 2013
- MFA, San Francisco Art Institute
- BFA, Wittenberg University