Amy Todd’s photographically based works, that use imagery derived from video, are landscapes that expand and contract with the habitation and relationships of people and the actions of culture as a visual representation of temporally based psychological/emotional states.
- Meta-Photography, Riverside Art Museum, 2007
- Loveless, Memorial Union Gallery, University of California-Davis, 2004
- Digital Timepieces, California Museum of Photography, 2003
- BA, Art Practice, University of California, Berkeley
- MFA, Painting and Printmaking, Rhode Island School of Design