- Begin the day at SFAI's historic 800 Chestnut Street campus, where you'll take a tour and connect with faculty and alumni
- Travel to the Graduate Center with fellow incoming students to explore the studios of current SFAI artists
- Meet with representatives from Student Affairs and Financial Aid
RSVP using the form below, or contact the Admissions Office directly at 415.749.4500 or email@example.com.
Please arrive at 10:45 am for guest check-in. Lunch will be provided.
- Register early for your fall courses with an Admissions Counselor or Faculty Advisor
- Discuss financial planning with a Financial Aid representative
- Connect with Student Affairs to learn about career services, campus life, and other student support services
Please contact the Admissions Office at 415.749.4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment for this event. If you cannot attend in person, Admissions can arrange a phone registration appointment on April 27 between 9 am and 5 pm PST.
Image credit: Work by Tristan Cai