The Alumni Relations Office is dedicated to providing alumni with meaningful opportunities to stay connected with the San Francisco Art Institute
SFAI seeks to enrich relationships with its graduates by keeping them informed of the latest developments at SFAI, facilitating connections among alumni through both social and educational events in cities around the world, and offering programs and services of interest to graduates.
All former students and graduates of SFAI are part of the Alumni Association, and we are here to support you—so please stay connected! There are many opportunities to be involved in the SFAI community, whether you are looking for social events, networking, or career advice. Here are a few ways to start:
- Mark your calendars for Alumni Day and SFAI Art Festival 2013 on October 19 & 20! More details here.
- Participate in SFAI lectures, workshops, panels, and alumni events. Keep an eye on the events calendar for the latest happenings.
- Support the school through volunteering and/or donating. Learn more about volunteer opportunities by contacting us, or make a gift.
- Get social! Follow SFAI on Facebook and Twitter for pictures, alumni news, and other dispatches from the front lines of contemporary art.
- Watch a video of the 2013 Commencement Ceremony and check out photos from the reception.
Join our mailing list to receive the quarterly SFAI Alumni Newsletter and learn about alumni accomplishments and the latest SFAI news.
You can also subscribe to our "Announce" Google Group for SFAI students, faculty, staff, alumni, and arts-interested friends. Stay informed and share your own news: anything art-related or relevant to the SFAI community, on or off campus, can be posted by emailing email@example.com.